Thursday, December 18

In case you haven't heard yet...

I found out on Saturday morning that the embassy rejected Samuel's visa application again. That means he will not be coming here for Christmas. I have no idea when he will be able to come. I'm not really anxious to apply again; I don't want to be rejected again. I guess we'll just have to wait until I go back to Korea, and then decide what to do. I'm trying not to concentrate on the disappointment. Sometimes it's hard to think about anything else, but I try. I have one more semester of classes, and then I will be finished my degree, and then I can go back to Korea. Then I will finally get to see Samuel again. It's only five-ish months. Five-ish isn't that long. Right? I'll just keep reminding myself that.

2 comments:

FourLeafClover said...

Oooh rats! That sucks. Here's hoping for a speedy five months for you.

Jennifer said...

I hope these next few months go quickly for you! We were all anxious to meet Samuel, but it hurts the most to know you are hurting too.

Praying for you!