Thursday, December 10

Yay!

I am very happy to say that I am leaving. I have found a job in Korea that starts in early January. I don't know exactly when I will leave, but it will be soon. I will be living in a city not far from Seoul. The school is pre-school, kindergarten and early elementary. It is a school, not a language academy like the last place I worked. This means that I will be teaching curriculum, not conversational English. It will be quite a change from the last school I was at. I'm very excited about it. I am also very excited that I will get to finally be in the same country as Samuel. It has been a very long time since I last saw him. I kind of feel like I am moving half way around the planet to go on a blind date. But not a blind date. Hmmm. Anyway, I'm leaving. It's a good thing.

3 comments:

armacleod said...

We are all so hhappy that you'll finally get to see Samuel again. Go Robin! We will miss you but you need to get your own "happly ever after."

Jackie said...

Yay!! Super excited for you. Will miss you tonnes but glad that you are moving on to bigger and better things...and Samuel!!

around the corner said...

will you still blog??