Tuesday, January 12

I'm leaving

Now it really is official. I don't have to say "I don't know" now when you ask "when are you leaving?" Now I can say that I'm leaving Wednesday morning. That means I will get to Korea Thursday afternoon. Wow. Yep. That's pretty quick. I have a lot to do in the next two days. I don't want to do it. Does anyone want to pack for me? Can't it just transport itself there? It would be so much easier. Then I wouldn't have to worry about weight limits. You try putting all the stuff you need for a year in two suitcases with a weight limit of 22kg each. Not easy to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can tell you are excited because it is only Monday today, January 11!
Sharon Parker

armacleod said...

You'll have to update your profile comment again and say I'm back in S. Korea again! God bless and have a safe journey.

Jackie said...

WOOT WOOT!! * enter happy dance here*!! So happy for you...