Wednesday, October 5

Okay, I'm not good at this

So I haven't blogged in a long time, did anyone notice? I did, but didn't care too much. Sometimes it's hard to think of things to write about, and sometimes I have things to write about but can't find the time to write, or just don't want to. It's mostly that I don't want to. I work a lot. When I get home I just want to sit and watch television, I don't want to have to think anymore. But, I realize that I have been very bad at communicating with people from home. It has been a long time since I have talked to most of you. I feel very disconnected from everyone. I need to fix that. I will try to blog more often. My goal is every Saturday. I may blog more often, but I won't promise that. Expect Saturdays. You have permission to nag me if I don't post something. Feel free to comment the rest of the time too. I would appreciate that. You could also email, or facebook, or write letters. Those methods of communication would also be appreciated.

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I have noticed that you don't blog. And I do believe that I mentioned that to you a few times. Welcome back.

Nancy said...

Yes, please communicate. It gives us something to communicate to you about. We love you and want to know what is happening in your life, and it is hard to find out unless you tell us.

Robin said...

Nancy, I emailed you last week. I communicated.

Joyce is a good nag.

Nancy said...

Yes, thank you for the communication. I realize this is a long time away now, but I had hoped you would write a bit about your trip.