Saturday, September 8

I was a tourist today

Today I went to the traditional village in Jeonju. I had already been there twice, but I'm always up for touristy stuff. I figured out how to put pictures on here so you get to see too.


This is the gate that goes into the garden at the palace grounds.













Isn't this a cool picture?











More moss covered trees.








Pretty trees. I like trees. Most of the pictures I take are of trees or some other kind of plant.











There is a big Catholic cathedral at the entrance to the traditional village. It doesn't really fit in with the Korean architecture. I didn't take any pictures of th exterior because they are restoring it so there was scaffolding all over. I'll take pictures of it next time.


When Nancy and Joyce were here we couldn't go into the cathedral, so I was excited that I could this time. There is something about churches that makes me want to go inside.









2 comments:

Jackie said...

Ya, you have a life!! Nice pics. There is something about churches that just draw you in...well, old churches and cathedrals atleast. Anyways, glad you got this all figured out. I still have to figure out how to post pics. Then maybe I will start blogging again.

RORRR said...

Cool pics! That's great that you get to be a tourist sometimes. Might as well see stuff while you're there.
Melissa