Sunday, December 2

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Okay, only a little like Christmas. There is no snow, it rained today, and the temperature hasn't gone below freezing yet, but I now have a Christmas tree set up, so I can pretend that it's beginning to look like Christmas. I was in a Christmasy mood, so I got out the tree and the decorations and turned on some Christmas music. I had lots of fun. Decorating the tree always puts me in a good mood. Merry Christmas everyone.











8 comments:

Tyndall Family said...

Love your Christmas tree! Are the stars made out of ribbon? They are beautiful! If you made them...I want the pattern!!

armacleod said...

That is an excellent tree.

Jackie said...

The tree is beautiful. I plan to decorate this week (I don't have to work).I hope it gets me in the Christmas spirit cause I'm kinda lacking in that right now. It must be weird to not have snow this time of year but I'm sure you're not missing the cold.

Pamela said...

Pretty Tree!

RORRR said...

Great tree! I haven't decorated yet, but taking pics of Santa in thew mall every day makes it feel like Christmas is coming! Love the shoes in your last post!
Melissa

FourLeafClover said...

I should really get my decorations up.

Trail Rider said...

Did you make or someone make those ornaments?

Hey, it's sarah from way on back! I found your blog! I can't believe your way out in Korea! Amazing. It's neat to catch with all of you and see what you're all up to. Obviously, you've been busy!

I see your sis just got married, I've seen pics of your nephews (Diane's kids)
Most of all it's very cool to see God's faithfulness in all of you.
Blessings Robin

Robin said...

Yes, I did make the stars. I thought the decorations in the store were a little tacky, so I made my own.