Sunday, December 16


Okay, another bug for your enjoyment. I saw this one just outside my door. I had to go get my camera so you could freak out too. I had nothing to compare the size to, so you just have to guess. I would have put my finger next to it, but it might have touched me. The body was about an inch and a half long, and then it had legs.


In other news, it still doesn't look like Christmas. It rained twice this week. I didn't have my umbrella either time. Still no snow. I want to make a snowman, but rain doesn't make shapes so well. I mixed up dough for shortbread today. I know it won't taste right since it isn't October, but I thought I would give it a shot. I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

armacleod said...

Very kewl creepy crawly!

Jackie said...

yep, kinda gross. Can't say I'm jealous of your bug experiences/siteings but hey, i guess it adds to the excitement.

FourLeafClover said...

Lovely bug! Wish I could send some of our snow your way.

Trail Rider said...

gross! Couldn't handle that.

Anonymous said...

That is one ugly spider.

Sorry about your last name I changed it now to Robin Taylor!!!!!!