Thursday, October 23

Bah Humbug!

I really wanted my next blog to be something nice. I was kind of depressing on the last post. Oh well. I'll be even more depressing this time. My countdown has increased indefinately. I don't know when Samuel can come. The embassy rejected Samuel's visa application. They said that there was not enough evidence showing ties to Korea, and that he didn't show that he had sufficient funds, and that I didn't show I had sufficient funds. So, in other words, they don't believe that he will return to Korea, they think he doesn't have enough money, and they think I don't have enough money. There was no place where they asked me to show that I had money. I don't have enough money, but they never asked. There is no place where they say how much money is enough, so it's a guessing game.

I was looking forward to Christmas, but now I don't care. I would rather it never came. Christmas was the end. I could stop waiting. Now I don't know when the end is. When can I stop waiting? My first Christmas in Canada in two years, and I'm going to spend it crying. It was supposed to be the best Christmas ever. Not anymore.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

(((hugs)))

Is there any appeal? Could we help you have enough money? What can be done???

Monica said...

That's rotten. Any way you can go see him?

Anonymous said...

Don't give up yet. Let's see if he can reapply with evidence or whatever. This should be possible.

Nancy

Jackie said...

Don't give up, girl!!

Anonymous said...

This is when you make personal contact with your MP. This is why you have an MP. It's part of the MP's job to help their constituents. Go for it girl! It's not an impossible hurdle. I'm praying for you.

May

Jennifer said...

I agree with May. Call up your MP. That's what they are there for. If they can't help, they can at least explain to you what you can do to help speed along any further applications.