Wednesday, July 1

The rights of thongs

There has been a request for the topic of this blog. I am happy to oblige. Feel free to make requests in the future.

I have to start this rant by revisiting the yoga pant issue. I believe I said something along the lines of yoga pants are really tight. Wedged right up there tight. So tight you can't wear a g-string tight. Ya. I remember saying that. Apparently the word has not gotten out yet. I saw this girl the other day wearing yoga pants. It was in the park, so was excusable. The issue was not that she was wearing yoga pants. The issue was what she was wearing with the yoga pants, or to be more precise, under the yoga pants. No, she was not wearing a g-string, she should have been, but she wasn't. She was wearing bikini briefs. I know. I could see every line. Now I realize that people wear panties, I have been known to wear them on occasion myself, but I don't have to see that you wear them. That brings me to the topic of this blog; thongs. A thong is an important item of lingerie. Every woman should own several. Here's why; VPL (visible panty line) is bad. It ruins the line of your pants. It draws the wrong kind of attention to your ass. It looks so much better if your pants lie smoothly with no interruption. Hence the thong, or g-string if you would rather. You can wear underwear, your ass looks amazing, and you don't have to declare to the world "look, I'm wearing panties!" I suppose for some people it would be an unusual event and they would want to declare it. Anyway, the thing about wearing a thong is that it is very definately possible to wear one incorrectly. Let's say there is a girl wearing a rather tight outfit. It's not a far stretch for the imagination, is it? Let's also say she decided that morning to wear a thong. Unfortunately, that thong is two sizes too small. Now the line of her outfit is ruined at her hips because there are indentations where her too-tight thong is digging into her flesh. Not attractive in any way. Now she's declaring to the world "look, I'm wearing a thong!" Not a good declaration. Now, instead of the tight outfit, let's say this girl is wearing well-fitting jeans and a t-shirt. She drops something and bends over to pick it up, and, pow! You get a full view of her thong. You look around to see if you were the only one who noticed. No, everyone around noticed too, and you see the looks of horror and disgust on their faces. They weren't ready for that at this time of day. They feel their senses have been assaulted. She could have prevented this ungodly view by wearing her thong properly. Keep it in your pants people! I don't need to know what colour your thong is. I really don't. You probably don't want to know what colour mine is either. I keep it in my pants. I'll tell you if you really feel that you need to know, but I won't force it on you. I wear it properly.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Thanks for the fashion advice. I will try harder to keep it all in my pants!! Maybe I want you to notice my Bright Orange thong though so you know that I'm a crazy kind of girl...lol!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah if underwear is showing it is a bad thing. I'm not going to even go into guys who can't wear pants properly.

Robin said...

I'm happy to provide fashion advice. I am often overly critcal and like to comment.

I'll go into guys who can't wear pants properly. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

I already commented but this one I had to tell the world because wow this girl was an idiot. Ok, The thong this is bad enough if it is showing, worse if she is showing the whole string and below in the back say, if she was bent over. How about this one?

I was in the airport at Frankfurt, and when going through metal detectors people often take off their belts to avoid beeping. I'm praying that this is the case, otherwise I found a real live hooker at the airport. Not only did she show thong and string, but her pants was soo low that I think she was only missing showing the last inch, or two to the bottom -- And this was in Front! I think she realized after a moment but wow what a really unintelligent person. My virgin eyes have been burned.