Friday, February 25

Day 10 - A Photo of Me Taken More Than 10 Years Ago

I'm skipping Day 9 for now. I'm at work and the picture I want is at home. I'll do it later.


Sorry that these pictures are small. Let's blame Roy. He scanned them and sent them to me. I don't know how to make them bigger and keep the quality. Again, blame Roy.
I like this picture of me and Joyce. I think it's funny that Joyce is smiling and I'm trying to be a grouch. We can't both of us be good. We can both be really cute though.

This was taken the day of graduation. Mom made my dress and Aunt Alice made my corsage. Grandma Taylor said that I looked like her mother. She said that Joyce looked like Great-Grandma Taylor. That day seems like a very long time ago.

1 comment:

Roy said...

Just for the record, I started with small pictures.