Friday, February 18

Day 2 - My Favorite Movie

Hmmmm. I like movies, but I find it hard to narrow it down. I like Dave. It's great. It's funny and not in a crude way. I actually like the characters. If you haven't seen it you really should. It's about a man who impersonates the president and then has to be the president after the real president has a stroke. I also like The Italian Job. It has a great car-chase scene and the characters are funny. Lately I watch Sister Act, either of them, when I want to watch a movie but not really pay attention. I like the music. Ooooh. I just thought of A League of Their Own. That movie is so good. It always makes me cry. Ya, I like movies.



Now to give you the flip side, movies I don't like. I don't like the Harry Potter movies. I have watched all of them but the newest one. Maybe I would have like them if I hadn't read the books, but I have read the books, and I actually liked the books. The movie strays from the book too much. It just annoys me. I understand that they can't include everything, but they don't have to change things, they could just leave out things. I will watch the newest movie since I have watched all of the other ones, but I can't see how that movie will be good. The last book wasn't the most interesting. They spent most of it not doing anything. There were good parts in the book, but there was a lot of nothing too. Oh well. I also didn't like The Matrix. I think I just don't get it.



I want to go watch movies now. It's too bad that I have to work instead.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I also dislike the Matrix. I just don't get it. Apparently the matrix world sucks, but it's the one we all think we live in, but the real world, the one they actually live in, sucks more, and to do anything they have to go to the matrix. I just don't get it.

I like Dave. It's a good movie.

Lynn said...

I thought that I was the only one who hated the Matrix. Glad to know I'm not alone!