Sunday, November 18

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I have been craving banana bread, so today I decided to make some. I make some pretty dang good banana bread, if I do say so myself. I have made banana bread many times. I should have the recipe memorized. I should be able to make it in my sleep. Somehow, I lost my mind and over cooked it so it was burned on top. I could live with that. Then I tried it. Not good. I realized that I had forgotten to add sugar. You could eat it I suppose, it's just not very good. Fortunately, I had enough stuff to make another batch. I remembered to add sugar this time, but I didn't add enough baking powder. I also forgot to grease the pans, so the bread stuck and ripped. I tried the part that ripped off. It tastes good, it's just a little heavy. It's not my day for baking is it? Combine that with yesterday, which was an "I hate Korea day" where I actually yelled at someone for speaking to me on the street, it has been a wonderful weekend. The only good part was that I bought new shoes. They really are nice shoes, too. I am actually looking forward to Monday morning so I can listen to the Rider game. Isn't that sick? Who looks forward to Monday?

Go Riders!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

One of those days. Remind me to tell you about the day Allison and I should of just gone back to bed when I was out visiting her in B.C. Kinda funny!! Anyway, I can visualize you standing there on the street yelling at someone and them just staring back at you...would of been funny. I'm sure buying shoes helped. Buying something always helps, for some reason. Hope your week got better!

Pamela said...

Sorry you had one of "those" days. Glad you got some cute shoes though! Shoes are important and wonderful! :)