Monday, November 12

Go Riders!

Yay, go Riders! Let's repeat it next week. Maybe with a few more touchdowns, but I'll take any win. I finally figured out that I can listen to the game live. The wonderful radio station, CJWW, has a live broadcast so I can listen to the game. The game started at 7:00 this morning. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I got most of the last half. I'm excited to listen to next week's game. Hopefully there will be one more game after that. I wore my Rider's t-shirt to listen. Joyce sent me the t-shirt for my birthday, and it got here just in time.

More exciting news, I figured out how to change the language on my blog, so now I can read all the buttons in English. Before everything was in Korean, so I mostly pushed buttons and hoped it did what thought it did. Now I can actually read it. Yay.

One more. I found Miracle Whip at the foreign food store. Does life get any better? A Rider victory and Miracle Whip. Life is good.

4 comments:

armacleod said...

I was a bit "worried" about the riders snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, but Joseph ensured a win with over 100 yards rushing and over 385? yards throwing. He personally won that game.

Now if the rest of the team would pick up that same pace the team would have blowout games for the rest of the post-season.

FourLeafClover said...

Mmmm... I'd miss dressing/mayo too if I didn't have it. Wouldn't miss football tho'... but that's just me.

Pamela said...

Go Riders!

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

WHAT???!! you figured out how to change the language setting?!!? and i've been working with KOREAN all these months! AND i see you EVERYDAY and you haven't told me how to change the settings yet?!! now you'll have to bring more cookies this week...