Monday, July 14

Think happy thoughts

Okay, I had my moment. Now I will think happy thoughts. I want to go home. I'm tired of Korea. On Saturday I yelled at a little girl for staring at me. I think it's time to leave now.

So, happy thoughts. I will get to see all you guys soon. 21 days. I will get to go shopping and find clothes that actually fit. I will get to play with those kids that are doing all of their growing up without me. I suppose I could even babysit Xavier and Niles just for old times' sake. I'm sure they would appreciate it. I can go to a Rider game. Play my trumpet. At the same time even. I can go to a restaurant and not have to sit on the floor, and not have the wait staff be afraid to speak to me. They might have to speak English you know. I still want a good hamburger. I can have one in three weeks.

I am excited to go home. I really am. I just don't want to leave. Oh well. I can always come back.

3 comments:

FourLeafClover said...

Looking forward to that trumpet!

Anonymous said...

You can do this. And just think, you will even have fun when you get here, although you are going to miss family camp.

Looking forward to seeing you, a lot.

Mom

Diane said...

So it is taste of Saskatchewan and I said to the boys "Taste of Saskatchewan is here", and they said, "Taste of Saskatchewan, Robin is back!" and I had to say not yet but soon. Hamburgers, with cheese in them. Smoked cheddar or Gouda?