Friday, March 18

Day 29 - Hopes/Dreams for the Next Year

I'm going to start even smaller than that. I hope that in the next week or two I remember how to like my job. I really wish that parents would discipline their children at home. I am so tired of spoiled princesses crying whenever I tell them no.

Samuel and I are planning to go to Tanzania this summer. I hope to see many giraffes and elephants not in a zoo. Real ones.

I hope that Samuel does well in his classes so he can get a good job after his degree is finished. Then we can have some adorable babies. That's my rule. Samuel has to have a job first.

I don't like to make plans. Somehow they never work out as I planned. When I make plans then I am always disappointed. When I don't make plans then I'm not. Well, I am disappointed but not because my plans didn't work. Disappointed in a different way.

I sure hope my Tanzania plan works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds good! so when will you have your first born with Samuel your husband?? are you really married to Samuel???

Jackie said...

I hear ya on the planning thing :-(
I hope your Tanzania plans come about soon. I think it would be an amazing experience. One day I will get there...hopefully!!