Saturday, October 20

This is my new hair. I spent some time taking pictures of myself trying to get one that I liked enough to share with all of you. Not only can you see my new hair, my eyes look really blue in this picture. I really like my hair this colour. I'm already planning what I'm going to do next time I decide to dye my hair. I'm thinking all over honey-blond. I'll have to see. It will be exciting to find out.

In weather news, I was thinking about turning my heat on today. It seems to have skipped light sweater weather and gone straight to jacket weather. I had to wear socks today because my feet were freezing and I got out more blankets to put on my bed. I don't want to turn the heat on because October isn't over yet and I refuse to give in to the cold until November at the earliest, and possibly December if I can hold out that long. I'm cheap, what can I say. I can always wrap up in a blanket. The leaves finally started changing colours. They haven't really started falling off the trees yet, so I don't get to step on crunchy leaves yet, but maybe next week. I like crunchy leaves.

Go Riders!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Your hair looks great!! And so do you...haha! So, what else is new? Our leaves have mostly fallen, the sad thing about it is that it has been so rainy and dreary here that they don't really crunch when you walk on them O well, what can one do? The neighbors across the street raked a HUGE pile. I just wanted to go jump in them. I thought that might not be a good idea at this time. Maybe once they know me better and know that I am crazy but not in a "you have to be concerned" way, then it might be okay!! Until then I will try to control myself.

May's Musings said...

I like the hair - our leaves are currently covered with snow, but it looks like it might melt one more time. Bram is very tired of this and wants winter to just decide to arrive.

RORRR said...

Great hair and picture! You are getting a lot of hot Robin pics lately like your goddess pic from Joyce's wedding.
Melissa

Pamela said...

I like the hair. Looks great!

armacleod said...

Very Nice Hair.

FourLeafClover said...

Cool glasses too.