Tuesday, October 30

Flower festival



We went to the flower festival on Sunday. It was at a park near my house so we thought we would go over and see what was going on. There were flowers everywhere. There was Peter Pan and Captain Hook, a couple of flamingos, Shrek and Fiona, and a Korean family all made out of flowers. It was pretty cool. The guys didn't seem to care so much. "It's a bunch of flowers." Whatever. I liked the flowers. There was also a performance with traditional Korean music and a taekwondo demonstration. The video is part of that demonstration. It's really cool. I can't do that, but these kids are sure good at it. The cute baby was infront of us and kept turning around to stare and give us a cute smile. There are some pretty cute babies in this country.




After going to the festival everyone came over to my house for tacos. We hadn't had tacos in ages, so we thought it was about time for taco night. It also gave me an excuse to make butter tart bars. I've heard they're good. You should try them.

3 comments:

Roy said...

Now I want butter tart bars. Shouldn't they be called something else. They aren't actually tarts.

I watched the video. I was waiting for a kid to get hit in the head.

Craig,Leah,Lena said...

i would like to try some more - got any left? or feel like making some new ones?!
and how can you NOT have tacos when you have coveted SOUR CREAM!! need some help eating the rest of that too?!!

Jackie said...

Hey, Robin...Just wishing you a Happy Birthday!!Wish I could be there with you. We could have big beverages...like the one you had at Red Lobster when you were here this summer. Anyway, still hope your day involved beverages and some singing and some dancing of some sort. If not let me know and I may be able to help you out
Later!!