Sunday, March 23

He is risen!

Praise the Lord! He is risen! We have so much hope because the tomb is empty. Jesus died so that we could have eternal life. I look forward to that. Eternal life with God will be wonderful. Praising God forever. Wow. Sounds great. I hope it's lots of singing. Singing with other believers always makes me happy, and I'm sure it will be even better when I don't worry about getting a note wrong. I am so thankful that Jesus took my sin so that I can be with God forever. What a wonderful gift. I should be thankful everyday, but sometimes I forget. Today is Easter, so it's easy to remember to thank God for the gift of his son. Easter is my favorite holiday. I always look forward to it. I could try harder to get that Easter feeling everyday. Imagine how cool that would be.
He is risen indeed! (C is for cookie)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is risen indeed!

I'm not sure how the joy of Easter is all mixed up with chocolate, but there it is. We ate some in honor of you too. We even had a jelly bean hunt.

God bless

Mom

Jackie said...

And we had ham!! I had enough for both of us, plus some!!

Great post!! Thanks for sharing!!

Monica said...

Amen, and well said.
We missed you today, we had ham. 2 of them, there would have been enough for you too! Roy says he ate enough for 6 people, and then played broomball in slush.

Anonymous said...

C is for cookie. Yeah... That says it all. Weird kid!

Missed you. I also ate a lot of ham and thought of you. We'll have to try easter dinner again when you get back!

Robin said...

Thanks for telling me about all the ham. Now I want some!