Sunday, March 2

Random ramblings

  • Well, I was going to revisit my vacation and show you my favourite pictures and try to get back the vacation good mood, but for some reason I can't put pictures on today. I will try again later. For now I will just ramble on and give you some random thoughts. I had mashed potatoes today. It was very exciting. I know, who thinks mashed potatoes are exciting? I do. Last week I was teaching and there was a picture of a family eating dinner and they were eating mashed potatoes and all I could think of was ham with buttery mashed potates and peas. Unfortunately I can't get ham here, but I can get potatoes, so I made mashed potatoes for lunch today. They were really good too. Someone will have to eat ham for me and tell me all about it. I will be very jealous. I promise.
  • I called Diane's house today because I knew Joyce would be there so I thought I could talk to Diane and Joyce at the same time. I discovered that there was a baby shower. I got to talk to a lot more people than Joyce and Diane. It was a lot of fun. Xavier even let me talk to Patience. Nancy talked to me for a minute but then the baby started fussing so she either had to give up the baby or the phone. She gave up the phone. I got to talk to Monica then. Nancy did talk to me again later. If I didn't get to talk to you today, hi.
  • I have been very lazy today. I haven't really done more than making potatoes. I still haven't washed the dishes from making the potatoes. Or the dished from yesterday for that matter. I'll get to it, but as I said earlier, I hate washing dishes. When Samuel visited last weekend he washed the dishes for me. Wasn't that nice of him? He must like me or something. No, I didn't have dishes from several days sitting in the sink when he got here. I cooked. Real food. It was good too.
  • I'm listening to country music right now. Isn't that weird? I even like it. Carrie Underwood. I thought I should broaden my music collection.
  • I'm out of random thoughts for now. I will try to post again later this week.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Mmm, ham. I like ham. I should go get some ham!! I did my dishes this morning. I also hate doing dishes but figured I should get on it before they exploded. The kitchen looks happy again...and now I want to bake something and mess it up again...the never ending cycle!! That was very nice of Samuel to do your dishes for you. Does he do that often? If he does you better think about keeping him around.:)

FourLeafClover said...

I like random musings.

Monica said...

We did eat ham, yesterday. But not with potatoes, with pancakes. Chris and Shelley had us out for lunch after church, and we had pancakes with berries and whipped cream and ham. I know, you're jealous. Next time maybe we'll cook a ham. Hot ham is usually better, but the berry sauce on the pancakes was the highlight anyways, no matter what kind of ham!