Wednesday, March 4

So want to know what I think?

I had this cool idea for a blog post today. It requires your participation, so you will have to comment. You know how I said I want to write a book? Well, this is my idea for a book. Kind of self-help, kind of auto-biography, kind of "Dear Abby", kind of my thought of the day type thing. I will write about whatever particulary annoyed me, or excited me, or whatever I have been thinking about. I could write about pretty much anything. News items are good. Did you know that President Obama is adopting a Portuguese Water Dog for his daughters? Do you really care? Does it really matter what kind of dog he gets? Personally I think that he should get a black lab, because it's the best kind of dog ever. I don't know what a Portuguese water dog is. Do you? I suppose I could look it up, but I don't actually care, so I won't. Probably.
Now it's bugging me so I have to. It turns out that Portuguese Water Dogs were originally bred as working dogs for Portuguese fishermen who used them to retrieve nets and buoys from the water. They are the 62nd most popular breed in the United States, and apparently are rather high maintenance dogs. Who knew? Who cares? Well the Portuguese fishermen probably, but very few others most likely.
Anyway. Back to my book/blog. You have now had a taste of how it will go. Here's your part; you need to give me suggestions of what to write about. If no one gives me suggestions I will have to make up something for myself.
I should be writing papers, but this is way more fun.

4 comments:

armacleod said...

You could write about long distance relationships.

Roy said...

Shoes? (that might be a long one)

Anonymous said...

Twins, pairs, doubles, etc :) I'm sure you have a lot to say on that subject.

Jackie said...

We've talked about what i think you could write about...lol...yep